If you haven’t been to Sutherland, Scotland, especially the Assynt area where most of the 6 day long workshop will take place, then you really are missing a special place from your photography list.
We will take in classic vistas like the one above overlooking the most dominant mountain in the area, Suilven, or the beautiful mountains of Stac Pollaidh, Cul Mor and Cul Beag, the lochs of Assynt with the wonderful ruins of Ardvreck Castle, or the beaches of Clachtoll and Achmelvich for some seascape photography, and add in a few waterfalls like Wailing Widow, this really is an area not to be missed.
So what’s included for your money?
– Travel to and from our base (Clachtoll area) departing Carlisle, Cumbria or pick up en-route
– All travel for the duration of the workshop
– All the tuition you need
– Single occupancy in a self catering cottage
– My expertise in both the location and photography
– Max. of 3 participant to ensure everyone gets a real share of my time
To find out about my upcoming Assynt and Inverpolly workshops please follow this link… https://www.martinsteele.net/product/assynt-landscape-photography-workshop-oct-3rd-8th-2020/